Vendor terms & Conditions
I understand that if my vendor application is successful, I agree to abide by the terms and conditions of participation as outlined below.
- Payments are due when the application is accepted and are non-refundable.
- Vendors are responsible for complying with health and safety rules.
- Vendors are solely responsible for obtaining all permits, licenses, insurance, and approvals reasonably required to sell your products at the Squamish Wind Festival for the Arts.
- Handmade products only unless otherwise authorized.
- Tents must not be taken down until the market is over at 3:00 pm.
- Will arrive on time for schedule vendor load in.
- Will share on social media and other marketing tools about your participation in the Squamish Wind Festival for the Arts. A minimum of 2 posts are expected from all participating vendors. More are encouraged!
- Vendors are responsible for ensuring all their permitting to operate is up to date and satisfactory for local, regional, provincial, and federal regulations.
By checking the box in the application form, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the terms and conditions above. I will not hold the Squamish Arts Council or the Squamish Wind Festival for the Arts or any of it's affiliated parties, staff, and/or volunteers responsible for loss, damage or theft of any items. I understand that I am an independent vendor and assume all liability of on account of or in any way related to my participation.